2010年8月20日金曜日

ウォーキング・コースの風景 2 (Scenery in the Courses of My Walking Exercise 2)


 赤い屋根が木々の緑に映えて美しい。2010年8月9日、堺市・鈴の宮団地の脇で撮影。

The combination of the red roof and the green leaves of trees makes a beautiful scenery here. The photo was taken near the corner of Suzunomiya Development, Sakai, on Augusy 9, 2010.

From tweets of yesterday (edited by rephrasing, adding words, etc.)

About Astronomy and Cosmology

"US survey sets cosmic priorities," Nature News (http://bit.ly/c7rnxP) – "Dark energy rises to the top in decadal report ranking future astronomy and astrophysics projects."

"Closing in on the inflation, mother of the universe," New Scientist (http://bit.ly/bdftzP) – The particle that fueled its inflation is running out of hiding places.

About Hobbies

[From chiamai] Inspired by your previous post, I think I should take a camera with me when I go walking, maybe I'll buy a very small one.

[In reply to chiamai] Thanks for your reply tweets [meaning the above tweet and those quoted below]. My computer was open these hours, but I have been looking at a photo all the while to color my drawing based on it.

About Physicists

[To chiamai] From the Wikipedia page of him (http://bit.ly/91gwN5), I learned that Cabibbo was senior to me by just a week. If I had majored in particle physics, he and I would perhaps have been good friends. In fact, you are my first Italian friend (and Italian daughter).

[From chiamai in reply to the above words] Thanks, I guess it will be easy for you to have more Italian friends, but a bit less easy to have Italian daughters [with the smiley ":)" here]. I met Cabibbo only twice shortly but had the impression that he was also a very good person. So I am sure that you would have been good friends with him.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿