2004年11月28日日曜日

Maple Leaves Backlighted (逆光の紅葉)



I posted photos taken at Takao, Kyoto, on my blog posts of November 16 and 18 [1, 2]. There are more I want to show to the visitors of this site. I have chosen one of those photos to put here, and another, at the index page of my website [3].

Wolfgang told me that pictures of maple leaves would show good colors when we took them against the light. The photo shown here is one of the backlighted shots I made in the precincts of Jingo Temple, Takao, following his advice. He knew well about how to take pictures of autumn leaves!
  1. "Autumn leaves" (November 16, 2004).
  2. "What little I observed" (November 18, 2004).
  3. IDEA & ISAAC Home; Japanese index page of IDEA & ISAAC. Note added later: The photo on these pages are changed nearly once per month. After some day in December 2004, therefore, you will see not a photo taken at Takao, but a different picture.

Comments (Copied from the Web site where this blog post originally appeared)

P 11/28/2004 10:54
The season of autumn leaves in Hokkaido already finished. I didn't go out to see those leaves this year. Seeing your photo, I felt as if I watched them. It's so beautiful. Thanks, Ted!

Ted 11/28/2004 20:33
P-san, thanks for your kind comment. It's already very cold in Hokkaido, isn't it?

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿